Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

my fashion these days.

I have been getting into DARK LIPSTICK. I like to make it look classy, not gothic.

Like how Taylor Momsen is wearing it (It may seem like i'm a bit obsessed with her
but i'm just obsessed with her fashion, even though she can dress a bit gross...to say the least haha.)

So today i wore dark lipstick (Not as dark as hers) And i'm going to wear it more:)




















And here are some of the things i might
wear these days.

I got an amazing Free People dress today to wear on my birthday which is in exactly 60 days:)
(Side View)

I had to use "Photo Booth" haha because my cell phone with a camera broke, so i'm just waiting for my Birthday to come so i can get a good camera, but that's not only why i'm waiting for my birthday to come:)

Anyways, that is my Free People dress:)

I can't wait to wear it:) it's amazing.








I'm going to try to start reading soon. I guess reading is in style. haha..kidding:)
So if you have any books that you think i'd enjoy, let me know:)


I'm going for that "Gossip Girl" style, too bad i don't live in NY haha.

Which is where my sister and dad are right now.

















I'd say my style is "wanna be skater"/ urban/edgy/nerd:]


Well thats all for today, or i guess in this case, night:)

My mommy needs her computer back so i need to get off. Goodnight blogger.com:)


xoxo10milesahead

1 comment:

  1. I love your style, Hayley, and I will be thinking of what book you might enjoy reading. You should ask your sis, Chels for a recommendation.

    ReplyDelete